Dear LifeBridge Family,
As the number of COVID 19 cases and hospitalizations in Iowa have increased, and Iowa Governor Reynolds has recently issued a new proclamation, it is important to reevaluate LifeBridge’s response to the public health emergency.
LifeBridge is all about loving Jesus and each other, and in order to love each other well, and to stay together for as long as possible, we are tightening our existing protocols and implementing new ones.
• We are requesting that all guests ages 2+ wear masks at our LifeBridge campus. If you do not have a mask, we will continue to provide them at the door.
• We will have an attendant at the door to take temperatures of guests upon entry.
• We will continue to have hand sanitizer stations available throughout our facility, and ask all guests to practice healthy handwashing and hygiene practices.
• We will continue to close some seats in the sanctuary and ask guests to social distance at 6 feet or greater between family units.
• We encourage guests to use creative ways to connect with each other, and refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
• We will continue to provide livestreamed Sunday services, and increased virtual options for our midweek service. If a guest is sick or may have been exposed to COVID 19, we ask you to follow IDPH and CDC guidelines, and join us virtually.
The health and safety of our LifeBridge family is of utmost importance to us. We value togetherness and ask for your help in using safe and responsible ways to put that into practice.
We love you, LifeBridge!! Thank you for your help in keeping all of us safe and #lifebridgestrong. We will get through this like we have gotten through everything else, by the grace of our God, TOGETHER. #wearelifebridge #connectingpeopletojesus