40 DAYS OF PRAYER IS FOR YOU
The head may seek God, but it is the heart that finds Him.
There are three basic forms of Heart Failure – and all three can be fatal:
-Congestive Heart Failure
-Anginal Heart Failure
We cannot live a ‘whole Life’ with a ‘half heart’ and neither can you live for Jesus with only half of your heart.
We must take time for a heart checkup !!!
How much is all of your heart ???
The Scriptures have the answer for us:
1. Seek the Lord with all your heart. Psalm 14:2
2. Repent to the Lord with all your heart. Romans 2:4
3. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Proverbs 3:5
4. Obey the Lord with all your heart. Jeremiah 7:23
5. Love the Lord with all your heart. Matthew 22:37
6.Serve the Lord with all your heart. Matthew 6:24
7. Rejoice in the Lord with all your heart. Psalm 97:12
8. Praise & give thanks to the Lord with all your heart. Psalm 100:4
II Chronicles 16:9 “ The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him…”
Is your heart right? Is it time for a visit to the Great Physician, Jesus Christ for a heart checkup?
- written by Elder Chris Lyons
Today fast one meal. (suggested fast, please allow the Holy Spirit to lead you in your fasting.)
PRAYER & FASTING
During the 40 Days of Prayer, we encourage fasting as a spiritual next step that can bring clarity and revelation into your life. You can also choose to fast at other times of the year as you seek God.